Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mayor of Ottawa needs a shake!

Hi All,


Procurment!

Why is the senior management hiring a Quebec Firm to audit its procurment system. Has anyone heard about the Corruption Inquiry in Quebec?

Published Blogs have indicated that the City of Ottawa is one of the few municipalities in Ontario that does not publish all contract detail. Well,  I have looked at The City of Ottawa's claim to fame in publishing all contract information. Believe me the information is basically worth ZERO.

Can anyone tell me why a fireman for the City of Ottawa should have an average pay package of salary and benefits of $133,000 per annum and the average police employess cost is $129,000. Is anyone able to tell me why the average Canadian salary is a low $43,000. Something is wrong and I have the answer.

Can anyone tell me how the City of Ottawa paid an increase in salaries and benefits to its employees for over $60,000,000 in one year, (our employees) while the total income of the City declined in that year. Where did the money come from?

I have a lot more for Jim Watson to contimplate. He is not telling, but I am. As for the Council? I have no comment at this moment. It would be a waste of ink.



Bill O'Malley